1. Stay informed about FGM. Read the blogs, articles and news stories on our wesbite.
2. Get active on social media. Use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube to be part of the online conversation.
3. Invite a speaker to talk. We regularly give talks and run FGM sessions for all members of the community. Email us at email@example.com for more detail.
4. Raise awareness. Tell your family and friends about FGM and let them know how to find out more from our website.
5. Donate. You can donate via the donate page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Write a blog. Email email@example.com if you would like to write a guest blog. Visit the blog section for recent examples.
7. Organise a fundraising event. Invite friends to a film or quiz night, bake and sell cakes or have a car boot sale and donate the profits to 28 Too Many.
8. Run, jump or shave your head. Sponsored events are a great way to raise money and awareness.
9. Write to your MP. Contact your MP and ask what they are doing to end FGM.
10. Volunteer. Check our volunteer page for details of current opportunities.
Download a leaflet here for more information on these ideas.