- A world where every girl and woman is safe, healthy and lives free from female genital mutilation
- Work with anti-FGM activists to promote, sustain and safeguard the physical and emotional wellbeing of girls and women by the global eradication of FGM.
- Respect – We recognise the value of each person and celebrate diversity in personality, race, culture and belief. We value contributions from everyone and are supportive of the needs of the vulnerable women and girls to whom we provide services, our team and our partners.
- Compassion – We are driven by our desire to protect vulnerable women and girls from FGM and to support those living with the impact of this practice. We listen and learn from the experiences of everyone with whom we work.
- Excellence – We have a strong sense of purpose and always do our best to deliver professional, high quality results. We encourage our team to be outstanding and fully use all our talents to make a positive difference.
- Honesty – We do what we say we will do and approach all our work with conviction and integrity. We are open about how we work and we are accountable for our actions and behaviours to build long lasting trust based relationships.
- Pioneering – We are forward thinking and creative to find solutions to make a lasting change to end FGM. We are passionate about our work, ready to make brave decisions and to act with courage to achieve our goals.